Meetup in London request between 12 Sept & 9 Oct

Hi from Kath in Lytham St Annes.
Anyone sitting in London from 12Sept -9 October and would like to meet for coffee?
Be nice to chat to fellow sitters in my situation…recently retired 67 year old making the most of their retirement :hugs:

4 Likes

Hi, Kath! Yes, I’ll be in London from Sept 14th until October 15th, and would be happy to meet up with you (and other THS folk!) I’ll message you.

2 Likes

Hi both

I will be in London 14 - 19th.

I have a 2 night sit in Leytonstone East London 16th-18th and would be happy to meet up for a coffee.

Not sure how direct contact between us works on this forum

Hi @NigelLovell … if you want to direct message another user on the forum, simply click on their user icon (will be a photo or a letter) and you’ll see a green MESSAGE box. Click this and a window will open so that you can compose and send your private personal message. This opens up a dialogue between you and another. You can add others to that personal message too if you want a 3 or 4 way conversation.

When writing a message it does look very similar to a standard thread (something we wish Discourse would amend) but all the prompts mention MESSAGE and you’ll notice a rounded edge on the bottom right of each dialogue box.

Hope that helps, but let me know if you need any further info.

Thank so much Vanessa

Hi Nigel
Great to hear from you!
Will message you again when I’m in London so we can sort place & time to meet :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Betsy
Lovely to hear from you!
I see you have a long sit too!
Look forward to meeting you and will message to arrange venue and times you when I’m in London :grinning:

1 Like

I will be in London from the 20th to the 25th, would love to meet up with some fellow Petsiters

Hello @Madim. Welcome to the community forum and thanks for jumping into the community discussion and for looking to meet up with other forum members. Will you be pet sitting while in London?

Safe travels!

Hi Karen, yes We will be pet sitting that week, we have been pet sitting full time since February:)

Hi Betsy
Can’t find your message but I do struggle to keep up with all the various platforms (?)
When would you like to meet up?
I’ve started doing a few lengths at the local sports centre here at 10 ish, then dog walk after so early afternoon would be good on any day you fancy x