More questions... about insurance

Hello again everyone!
We have been a little missing these weeks due to lack of time, but we are already active again.
I wanted to ask you another question that arises and that we do not find in the forum … Do we have to pay an insurance or a fee, (we have seen that there are three different, and we do not know which one to opt for) to get to make housesitters somewhere?
As always, thank you in advance!

@P.S2022 Hello again and glad to see you back. A little unsure of your question… are you talking about the three different membership tiers that have different levels of insurance for housesitters? The Basic, Standard and Premium plans?

Basic = no sitter insurance
Standard = Accident & third party liability protection
Premium = Accident & third party liability protection + Sitter Cancellation Insurance

Terms & Conditions apply to both insurances.

Let me know if this is what you mean and if you have any other questions, or if you meant something different, please let us know.

Hope we can help… all the best, Vanessa and the forum team

1 Like

Hello Vanessa!
Yes, that was just what I wanted to know. My doubt is if in order to start looking for houses it is mandatory to have one of those insurances or, if on the contrary, we can start looking for accommodation without it. Again, thank you very much for the kindness. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi @P.S2022 Vanessa is offline today and I’m also a little unsure of the question but here is what I believe you are asking, do you need to take out any particular membership before you can start actively looking for pet sits?

Once you have joined with any of the tiered memberships and completed your ID verifications, your profile and added references (not mandatory but highly recommended) you can start applying for sits.

I hope that answers your question, if not then please just ask and I will refer you to a Membership Services Team member who will be happy to help.

Angela

Hi @Angela! Of course, ,your answer is what I were looking for.
To start you have to choose one of the payment options and then start looking for homes to take care of. That’s right?
Thanks you very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: