New from Texas

Hi Eva ! We are also new to THS . I love to look at all the pics of precious pets and beautiful places to visit ! We are close to retirement and have so many place we haven’t seen in the USA . I’m also a Ho so we your ready to come to Biloxi send me a line !

1 Like

Welcome to TH - I’ve done 2 Texas sits, in the age of covid - the first was supposed to be with a pair of labradoodles and a pair of cats in Dripping Springs - a golden doodle got added to the sit with my consent about a week before and we all had a great time together.
I finished a week sit with a flat coat, a pair of bernedoodles, and a pair of cats in Ft Worth.
I did think a bit about covid concerns but I was fully vaccinated (as were the hosts). I make my vaccine status clear in my applications and ask hosts about theirs.
And do think about international travel - I was fortunate to be invited to my 3rd sit in a 19th century castle in Somerset in the UK with a pair of black labs and a pair of cats.
tom

1 Like

Thank you for your invitation. I need to get some sits under my belt before leaving the state. Happy travels!

Thank you Tom. I do plan to do international travel. Did you run into any issues with proof of vaccination, quarantines, etc. Any tips to help me prepare better are appreciated. Thanks for your support.