New from the Witterings

My dog boarder has retired so here I find myself due to recommendations. So far the dates I’m looking for in May for two weeks are all unavailable, perhaps someone can give me a few tips on the best way to search dates first please? Happy to be here SueG

Hi @CockleCove welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters, thank you for joining, we’re very pleased to know that you were recommended to our community .

So we can help you do you mean you are using the “Find A Sitter” search function and not finding any sitters available for your dates? Not all sitters keep their calendars up to date which can bring back about an unsuccessful search.

I’ve looked at your listing, you have a lovely home in a popular are but notice you have not included pictures of Dexter & Rosie, as well as homes sitters do love to see pictures of the pets they will be caring for.

If you need any help or advice our forum members are really supportive and helpful. Our Membership Services are also available and via email and Live Chat and you’ll find really informative articles on the website blog

Welcome again @CockleCove would love to know where that name comes from, apart from living by the sea.

Angela and the Team

Hi again @CockleCove I’m sending you a Direct Message about your listing … if you can pick up that would be great.