New Owner from the Smoky Mountains, USA

Hi @Mombby and welcome to the forum! I was just in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg and of course, the Smoky Mountains this past weekend. We took our grandkids for a last hooray before school starts so spent a great deal of time in Pigeon Forge doing all the tourist things. It was crazy last weekend and I can only imagine what it must be like in the middle of summer! Your home is beautiful and what a view! We love that area of the Country.

What a menagerie of kitties you have there…thank you for all you have done! As stated by other members, you are going to find so much great info here about TrustedHousesitters and all it can offer you. Even though you cannot link your profile in a post, you can certainly add to your forum profile so other members can easily find info on you, your home, and your family of kitties. To do so, jut follow this link How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile

I look forward to reading about your adventures and if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to any of the members or forum team!

1 Like