Australian new to group and looking for help

@Trouper44 hello and welcome to the forum. This community is great for helping you with any questions or concerns you might have about sitting/sitters.

In reference to how it goes, I can tell you we began our adventure with TrustedHousesitters when we were looking for someone to stay in our home with our beautiful, but older rescue Sassy. She was not happy leaving home so a kennel was out of the question. I was having someone come by a couple of times a day to feed and play with her but I felt guilty leaving her home alone so much. My husband stumbled onto the site and after we perused and read all the great reviews, we decided to give it a go. We had 20+ sitters at our home during the time before she lost her battle with cancer and we were never happier with the experiences we had with all the sitters. We met so many wonderful people, some of which are good friends now, but mostly Sassy was happy and content in her own home, her own yard, and her own bed.

Once the hardest grieving had passed, we decided to turn the tables and become sitters ourselves. Once again, it has been great and we have met more great people and lovely pets. We will be retiring in a few months and can’t wait to really start traveling and helping pet parents around the globe.

One thing I would suggest for you to help other members easily reach out and help with feedback is to link your member profile to your forum profile. Just click How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile - Owner & Sitter Exchange - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum.

Good luck with find a sitter and once again, welcome!