New year cancellation in Dublin 27 Dec to 3 Jan

Dates:27th dec to dec 3rd

Request: I’ve just been let down by a sitter who no longer thinks the sit is practical for him! It’s two weeks away, new year and no idea where I’ll find an alternative sitter!! Any suggestions??

We need someone to look after our two dogs while we are away. They come to work with us every day so used to company! We have two homes you can choose from, our one bedroom apartment in Dublin or a rural country house outside Tullamore in Offaly
Our apartment is in Dublin 8, close to the city center. It is newly renovated with one bedroom, bathroom and kitchen living room. It is 5 minutes walk to Guinness storehouse and 20 minutes walk to Grafton Street.
If you prefer a stay in the country we also have a property in Offaly but you would need a car as it’s quite rural, 8km from Tullamore. It has high speed broadband and has a large garden and it’s a spacious property. If that suits you better let us know!

Screenshot 2021-12-13 at 22.08.01

Screenshot 2021-12-13 at 22.08.48

Screenshot 2021-12-13 at 22.08.39

3 Likes

I recommend adding your listing to your forum profile so people can find it and make suggestions. Make your headline more informative - say something that the thumbnail doesn’t show (no need for “dog sitter needed…”, for example). “Dublin city or Tullamore sit - you choose!” for example. Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m not used to the forum so not sure how it all works!

2 Likes

Hi @Joe_Kirby_Ireland I’m sorry to hear your sitter has cancelled … we can share your listing on our Social Channels which will give it more exposure I would just need your permission to do so.

Could you forward to me by Direct Message the details of your sitter please and any other details about the cancellation.

Thank you

1 Like

Looks like a fantastic sit, Joe. Your reviews are perfect.

Wish I could help - I’m originally from Dublin and have done two wonderful summer sits there and on the lookout for another this coming year but unfortunately not available at Christmas. Best of luck!

Update sitter found …

1 Like