Newbie: Would welcome a critical eye over listing

Aw, you’re all being so nice about my furry friends. I’m totally biased but I think they’re gorgeous too!

Ebony is a gentle senior lap cat and Bear is mischief and trouble (but very cute so he gets away with it all)! I’ve had Ebony since she was 8 weeks old and Bear from about 4 weeks. Bear was supposed to just be a foster baby but he was only with me a week before I decided he wasn’t going to be rehomed.

@Debbie what a small world! I’ve just finished up a FWH collection for tonight: lots of bananas and orange juice.

3 Likes

I think you did a great job. The only picture I would take down is the one that’s the close-up of the black cat it’s a little blurred with the green I up close. You have enough good ones of him

1 Like

Huge thanks everyone. I can’t believe so many strangers could be so kind to help me out with my listing. I’m delighted to say that I’ve found a sitter already! And a lot of people have saved my listing as well so I hope that bodes well for if I need to add some more dates over the coming months.

9 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::confetti_ball::tada::balloon:

2 Likes

Very well done @MamaSarah
I would apply if I had the availability :cat:

1 Like