No response to my listing yet - advice please?

Don’t know actually. I haven’t had any replies from the listing and the invitations I’ve sent out have all been “no’s”!

Hang tight, @Roosmum, it’s still 4 months to your dates, I am sure someone suitable will come along.

1 Like

Hey, looks like you have 1 applicant! Great!

I still would put a photo of Roo as the first photo. I like the one that is 2nd from last currently. If you try that and the dimensions aren’t quite right in the thumbnail, just take a new photo or crop it.

I’m keen to come to Bury so have saved your details for future sits.
The only thing I wasn’t sure about with your listing - parking is a mare in Bury, so it would be nice to know if you would be providing a pass, or if it isn’t restricted on your street.

Hi @UKSITTER1 I would like to extend a very warm welcome to our community forum, it’s great to have you here.

There is a Direct Message option for members where you can communicate with @Roosmum in more detail.

The opportunity to sit in Bury & explore the country of Suffolk is one not to be missed, we have had many great sits in the area …

BURY ST EDMUNDS & BEYOND

Bury St Edmunds is a gem in Suffolk’s crown. Over the 1000yrs of history it has seen tragedy, drama and greatness. The magnificent St Edmundsbury Cathedral overlooks the town and with other buildings of equal architectural note, make this town a delight to wander through. Here you will find some of the best restaurants and eateries in the county along with independent shopping and galleries.

1 Like

Hi. We have a dedicated car park :smiling_face:

1 Like

@Roosmum: Did you find someone? Your listing says you no longer need a sitter. :crossed_fingers:t3:

Yes I did thanks.

2 Likes

@Roosmum that’s fantastic news! :clap:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

That’s such brilliant news @Roosmum you must let us know how Roo enjoys his “Sitter StayCation” … Mum enjoys her time away. :dog: :wink: :dog:

1 Like

This was posted a while ago, so all sorted now, thanks.