One-Day Sits

Thanks @Vanessa_A , I’ve just spotted the one in Kirkby Stephen too

1 Like

Hi @BunnyCat I will ask @Therese to review this listing (I did find it) when she’s next online. I’m concerned that the date range is later and the homeowner may have just made an error when posting. Direct messaging a team moderator with a listing that may need assistance or revision is always helpful and appreciated.

Homeowners: After creating your listing, it’s always a good idea to search it, as though you were a sitter. Checking your content, and the way photos are displayed, can catch things that are not as you had expected or meant. :slightly_smiling_face:

Francine,
Voluntary Forum Moderator :canada:

2 Likes

Dear All, I wondered if any sitters have done 1 day pet sits? Is this a thing?

1 Like

If you mean without an overnight stay then that is not within the rules of THS as at least one nights accommodation should be offered in exchange for pet services.

1 Like

We’ve done the odd single night sit, usually just to help out a homeowner.

I had a two night sit booked that changed to one night. I was happy to proceed as I wanted to explore the area and the owner will message me privately on THS for any future sits.

1 Like

Thank you for your email and clarification.

I’m thinking of buying my Mum a subscription as she will not leave her dog for a day without worrying. I will explain to her and see if she is still interested.

Have a great day!

Jordan

Moderated to remove private info.

1 Like

Just came across a sit that is one day only - no overnight. Does THS like us to send these to someone when we see them since they don’t meet THS requirements?

Can you advise where this is written as I have been asked the same question but couldn’t find anything showing the rule.

HI @systaran thank you for asking and if any member does come across a listing which appears to be in need of attention, for whatever reason while no one is obliged to pick up and refer back, we will always be very appreciative of the assistance.

Simple DM (Direct Message) the details to myself or one of the other Admins

Thank you for being aware.

@Debbie-L This might help you :grinning: