Pamela in Hurricane, Utah, USA

Hello to all on the forum.
I am in the SITTER category,
I have done only 2 sits through THS.
I have done 1 other sit with MindMyHouse.
But I have done quite a few through ROVER in addition to boarding, day care, drop in visits and dog walking.

My first sit with THS was in Singapore for 2 wonder adopted stay female cats.

1 Like

Hi @Pamela welcome to our community forum, I see you have posted in the help section also about a review, a member of the team will answer that query for you.

It’s great that you have joined and we look forward to sharing you TrustedHousesitters journey as member of our amazing community, Singapore was a great place to start, a very unique place, how did you come to be in that part of the world and where are you now?

The forum is going to be such a great way to connect with our members and for members to connect with one another.

Enjoy being here.

Angela and the Team

Welcome Pamela :wave:

1 Like

Thank you Windtalker for that welcome!
What part of the world are you in?

1 Like

Hi Angela
I also have a sister named Angela!
I had never been to Singapore before and I did not know anyone there.
I just applied was accepted. I spent 2 weeks there and 2 weeks in Vietnam, mainly Halong Bay.

1 Like

County Antrim

1 Like

Hi Windtalker

Would this description be correct …

County Antrim (named after the town of Antrim , from Irish: Aontroim, meaning ‘lone ridge’, [ˈeːnˠt̪ˠɾˠɪmʲ]) is one of six counties that form Northern Ireland. Adjoined to the north-east shore of Lough Neagh, the county covers an area of 3,046 square kilometres (1,176 sq mi) and has a population of about 618,000.

2 Likes

I have been to Ireland but not Northern Ireland, that was about 43 years ago! , my I don’t feel that old!

2 Likes

Amazing @Pamela … I lived in Singapore for 18 months and also Vietnam for a year, I love that part of the world, the people are so welcoming and the food is amazing. So glad you got to experience Singapore. Say Hi to your sister Angela for me!

That was quite an adventure, 2 1/2 years in South East Asia!
I’m not sure where I want to go next overseas, but for now I plan to pet sits in the USA.
I think even crossing the Canadian border is an ordeal.

1 Like

Bonjour ! Et bienvenue from Québec Pamela.
FYI: Canada is still closed to visitors. Let’s hope that things will smoother before fall.

1 Like

Thank you Brigitte
Yes I hope so!

2 Likes