Payment Made BUT I still get sent back to JOIN page

Hello Friends

I’m Helen, and I just joined TrustedHouseSitters.

However, I have a problem. I paid the fee to join and when I want to contact someone, I keep getting sent back to the ‘JOIN’ page.

This is rather frustrating. The site phone message says they are busy and the call is cancelled without allowing for any messages to be recorded.

The live chat is a bot which sends all sorts of irrelevant answers and their related links.

The email answer message says their reply may take days as they are very busy.

It is frustrating as there are several sits I want to contact today.

The problem may be that my application may have been sent to a made-up email that I registered a long time ago.

Any advice from members will be most appreciated!

Thanks, and a happy week ahead for everyone!

Hi @punchpunch … Helen Welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to our Community Forum … I’ve had a look at your account and have asked @Katie-MembershipServices in Membership Services to check the status … I will get back to you (or Katie will) just as soon as we have an update.

Enjoy the forum you’ll find great help and support here from members, both new and experienced. We look forward to sharing in your new pet and housesitting adventure.

Angela & The Team

Thanks so much, Angela. You’re an angel!!!

1 Like

Hi Angela, The issue still has not been resolved. My payment has gone to another email address and I cannot access it. I did change the email address to the one I wanted, and your system did not register it. Please can you look into it? Thank you.

Hi Helen, I’m so sorry you are still having issues with this, I will pick it up with @Katie-MembershipServices first thing when the team are back on line …

Hi I will DM you the update …

Hi Angela,
Thank you! But where are you sending the DM please?

I hope to be able to get going on the sits. Thank you!!!

If you click on your picture on your profile in this forum there is an envelope icon, that is your Forum inbox, I think this is where Angela will contact you.

Hi @punchpunch and thank you @Petermac

I have sent you a DM …