Pet sits can become hard jobs

When a HO warns you her pets are pregnant and will give birth while you sit in her house…

3 Likes

Thats classed as overtime lol

2 Likes

I must be honest : I never faced such a situation, but I found this picture on FB, thought it could be fun.

2 Likes

What a gorgeous photo. Thank you for sharing an “aaaah” moment.

1 Like

Hear hear. Our most difficult one involved 2 large, heavy maintenance dogs and a parrot who bullied and brow-beat us for a week. Changed the type of pet sits we’ll take in the future.

1 Like

Such a precious photo.

1 Like

Welcome Twinkie1952 to this forum where many points of views are shared. We don’t always agree…

(I’m not sure I understood “brow-beat us”, the dogs you sat opened your brows, biting you ??)

1 Like

Hi @Twinkie1952 Welcome to our community Forum we are a small, but very active, group at the moment, our global community will join us at some point very soon.

We hope that you enjoy the conversations, sharing stories and experiences and connecting with other TrustedHousesitter members.

We look forward to getting to know you better.

Thank you for joining.

Angela & The Team

One of my hardest sits was a month in Phuket in Thailand - Beautiful villa, pool, open plan living area with a great kitchen. 5 minutes walk to a lovely quiet beach.
Sounds great? One of the most difficult animals I have ever looked after…Biting all the time, kept escaping, hiding in the strangest places…

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Actually he was great, and there were 4 dogs as well.

3 Likes

Trying to be funny, guess I failed miserably. The parrot had been given the run of the house and was terribly difficult to manage.

2 Likes

You did not fail. I did.
Being french, I often misunderstand jokes …

1 Like

Little touch of French polish there would look nice👌
Lol

1 Like

Different cultures, different norms. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like