Possible glitch in the system when searching for house sits

Is there a glitch in the system? When I check for house sits I get the same houses coming up in the first row of sits despite checking at different times of the day. It may be more than one row but I particularly recall the first few sits.
The first sit has just disappeared but I think these houses were in the same position yesterday. The App shows a different order.

1 Like

I frequently have this issue as well when on my desktop computer, but not on my app, where the same few sits keep showing up at the top for a day or two. I am guessing it has something to do with boosting. It is one more reason I really wish THS would implement a way to disable sits a sitter knows they are not interested in. I guess the opposite of a Favorite button, so the sit would not appear in your future lists once you alert to the fact it is not of interest (of course not alerting the HO as there are LOTS of reasons a sit may not be of interest to a particular sitter.) I know this has been a topic many sitters have brought up for the THS tech wish-list but this is just one more reason why it makes sense.

1 Like

I have only problems with the app the last couple weeks. Are you aware?