Purrfect #Caturday Moments

Lucky you, presumably sitting this little cutie? No sitting for us :slightly_frowning_face: but this sweet little puss was more than happy to be fussed over as I walked on the front at Falmouth.

5 Likes

Toto and Ludo, the cats i keep since the 21st until the 29th are not kittens at all…

4 Likes

Orion, from Chicago. He is not sure sure about the selfie.

5 Likes

Not a selfie, only a “montage”

4 Likes

First #Caturday of 2021 … Purrfect :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Caturday hide ‘n’ seek

5 Likes

5 Fun Ginger #Caturday Facts

1. They Are Almost Always Male
  2. Ginger Tabbies Supposedly Comforted Little Baby Jesus During a Time of Need!
  3. Their Coats Actually Come in Four Beautifully Distinct Patterns
  4. These Are Cats With Many Well-Known Monikers
  5. A Ginger Tabby Can Put on Weight Easily

Sssh and there’s more facts >>>8 Fun Facts About Ginger Tabby Cats - Cole & Marmalade

TrustedHousesitters has many ginger feline members, including there two little rascals!

3 Likes

Zig was not orange but black. I’m so sad he died last monday…

I warned pet sitters who had kept Zig & Tahoe the puppy last august; they sent me a dozen photos of him. And some of them
So kind…

2 Likes

Taking a breath of fresh air.
From Ottawa petsitting in 2019.

Inspiring behavior for humans under curfew.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Funny you should mention ginger. This friendly puss obviously has a home and is well cared for but likes to spend his days in and around his neighbourhood shops, where he is fussed over by staff and customers alike. In one of them he even had his own bed (a coat kindly donated by one of the staff).
When I walked by today I noticed Santa Claus had been … see below for the smart new bed he is now the proud owner of!

2 Likes

Perfect attitude Oscar :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Happy #Caturday Friends

3 Likes

“Through the windows in lockdown” By Denis Jones

Happy #Caturday everyone … we just had to share this lovely moment captured by photographer Denis Jones of member Joanna Burke with her Tonkinese Frankie for his project to raise funds for The North London Hospice https://northlondonhospice.org/

1 Like

Today’s #Caturday conundrum … Is Deborah’s cat broken? :heart_eyes: