Purrfect #Caturday Moments

Indi, she is no longer there but I think she was happy (with her 3 brother and her mum)

2 Likes

No it’s cute

Have big dogs in the house. So she likes to sit and watch. It is 0degree now. I couldn’t get her in.

4 Likes

This is an out side cat. With my arrival, she has been trying to get in, when I am in the kitchen as at this moment, she sits on the couch . In the morning talks to me. I am sitting 3 dogs & 2 cats that are not friendly. But this cat has been a sweet hart. I wish I can take her with me.

2 Likes

Never too early for Caturday

3 Likes

Purrfect :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

"Sleeping next to someone you love makes you fall asleep faster’ :dog: :heart: :cat:

Happy #Caturday

4 Likes

I’m not sure I love or trust anyone or anything enough to cuddle in that way though. If I was the cat, I’d move away from the ‘tail’ end. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Ha ha, just what I was thinking. That must be the warm spot!

1 Like

King and Queen of the house :blush:

3 Likes

Purrfect #Caturday Moments :heart_eyes_cat:
“Cats are connoisseurs of comfort”

Thank you Millie … and thank you @Colin for this really priceless pic

5 Likes

Eyes down, look in. Last one to finish is a cissy!

2 Likes

“Happy Caturday Hoomans … my sitter, Angela I think they call her, has such lovely tasting hands, arms and other part. I am just playing, and warn her with a BIG tail wag, they are love bites of course what are kittens for?” :heart_eyes_cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You are soooo cute, I’m sure Angela (whoever she is) will forgive you any little nips. What a lucky puss to have such a lovely, tasty lady looking after you.

1 Like

cb9f0be59cd7b9177cec011d0264a847057956

678e7961d80f541808cea212e84e43146d56be

I rarely get the shy ones. :slight_smile: Those are two different cats. lol. The top one (bennie) would join me in bed every morning and slowly inch closer until we were nose to nose. Then he’d pat my face until I got up and fed him breakfast. Sadly he wanted to eat before 5 am so I started keeping his breakfast in my night stand drawer so I didn’t have to go down stairs to prepare it each morning (he ate upstairs, this just changed my routine, not his). I could just roll over, open the drawer, put the bowl on the floor, and go back to sleep.

6 Likes

Happy “Caturday” - We’ve got three cats (and 2 pups) on our current sit… Old lady Truffle, Peppa and new kitten Nala… having so much fun and getting a good fix of pet love :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

my last sit was in london for a siamese kitten. she was adorable but reminded me how much work kittens are. lol. they wanted me to come back but I was in bulgaria at the time and UK was on their red list so I wouldn’t have been able to return. :frowning:

1 Like

@CreatureCuddler Haha … it’s easy to forget!! She’s only just ventured downstairs and is getting to know the dogs which requires constant watching! She sleeps with us to keep her safe from snapping jaws as she’s starting to get her confidence and is quite brazenly taunting both of them!! The other 2 cats are “tolerating” her, so there’s been a little tension in the menagerie that she seems totally oblivious to!! I do enjoy kitten sits, but would probably not do puppies at the moment while working again. They do all need lots of attention :slight_smile:

We’ve been really pleased that over past couple of nights they’ve all settled down (except Truffle who keeps herself to herself) and relaxed together with Ian… this is my favorite pic of the sit… All under Ian’s control as they decide what movie to watch :joy:

4 Likes

Once I have done van life for a while to make sure it’s conducive to having a pet (don’t want to adopt then find out it would be bad for the cat), I want to get a van cat. I originally figured I’d just adopt a stray kitten in spring in bulgaria as they’re literally everywhere. But a month with the little one in london convinced me that a middle aged cat will likely fit my middle aged life better. :joy:

I love this picture @Vanessa_A …a man his dog (and cats) and the TV remote, what more could he ask for :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes: :dog: