Purrfect #Caturday Moments

Happy #Caturday

Guess the breed and post ONE fun fact about these amazing cats :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Maine-Con! (I think :grin:) Fact they are huge, gorgeous and huggable!
C word is restricted lol

Maybe Norvegian cats

1 Like

I think your right… we need to see more detail @Angela_L

@Provence there’s always one …

In this case …

Someone who bypasses the quiz, which is meant to be a bit of fun, uses Google and stops the “Guessing” dead in its tracks.

Not everyone is spending your time on the internet doing research. It may be a journalistic reflex. I didn’t know you could search from a photo. Thanks Provence for this “important” info. Here is my traditional source, a book.

And I don’t think it was a concours, just a caturday for a saturday

2 Likes

I’ve used this method too @Provence to solve puzzles based on pictures. I use Chrome as my browser, so I can just right click on the photo and select “Search google for image”. It can be really useful when the puzzle requires identifying a number of people and I don’t know who one of them is!

I am watching a cat who comes to kitchen faucet and calls you. Water from faucet never else.

5 Likes

Just a kitten in a Morrison’s Paper Bag … it’s the simple things in a kitten’s life that makes it SUCH fun
:heart_eyes_cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy #Caturday

7 Likes

Yesterday we went for a walk in a nearby village… I sat on a bench to photograph the “laverie” and this gorgeous being hopped up to say hello. He/she then came for a walk all around the lanes with us! Happy Caturday!!

7 Likes

Socks, cats and wooden floors in the kitchen can only mean one thing!
It’s Caturday! Time to dance :dancer:

5 Likes

What a beautiful cat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It was a real beauty… so friendly - really inquisitive and full of confidence. I may have to walk often in that village :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Happy Sunday!!

1 Like

What a sweet puss and your introduction made me smile. I know exactly what a “laverie” is but did you ought to explain for non French speakers who might see the first three letters and think “why on earth would she want to photograph that?”!
Bonne promenade avec votre petit chat.

1 Like

@Diggy Haha… I have the photo to add… but totally forgot (it was on my phone) so thank you for the reminder :slight_smile: :rofl:

We were wondering how many generations had done their washing here :grin:

4 Likes

@Diggy
We say : “lavoir” and not “laverie”
Laverie is the launderette

4 Likes

@Flora … It is a “lavoir” you are correct… had I remembered to upload my photo with the original comment, it would have been an attempt at French humor… now badly gone wrong :rofl: The old fashioned version of a laundromat / laundry / launderette :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Chat et lavoir sont beaux tous les deux😺

1 Like

Thank you, Flora, for the clarification and Vanessa for the photo. It was indeed a lavoir, so often seen in French villages. It reminded me that a visit to La Belle France is well overdue. Hopefully, that will be rectified in summer 2022. I am crossing my fingers!

3 Likes