Quality of sit

I did the survey yesterday but don’t particularly remember that question so I guess I didn’t dwell on it. I would interpret the question as to how I enjoyed the sit overall. I’m currently on a sit and if someone asked me what the “quality of the sit” is I would rate it as excellent. I’m in an oceanfront home with gorgeous swimming pool and two lovable cats. No complaints - the quality overall is great!

3 Likes

Thank you @Globetrotter you interpreted the meaning of the question perfectly, and without even seeing it. :wink:
This was a personal opinion question, “Quality: are there lots of sits you would apply for that would appeal to you?”

1 Like

I interpreted the sitter survey as you did @Jilly and answered it in relation to the quality of the listings.

I didn’t get a survey, but the answer is yes and when is the clone button going to be live? :smiley:

Your college Ben wrote yesterday on this very forum “We have sent out a survey to all Owners who have experienced pausing and to all Sitters who have applied for Sits since the pausing went live”. followed up in another post “We sent it to sitters who applied for any Sits since 20th July”

Wouldn´t it be more beneficial (for all parties), especially in times of chaos and confusion to be as precise as possible so that there is no room for misinterpretations or need for follow-up questions?

1 Like

As an HO myself I had no idea this happened to HO. The problem with pausing at 5 applicants is I assumed other people I had felt suitable never replied and I removed them from any future requests as although I felt they would have been great for my situation, I thought their lack of reply was rude :flushed::face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Neither did I :woman_shrugging:

I believe this inclusion in Ben’s explanation together with my answer to @Sittersue covers the fact that not all members received the survey @RadarInc but thank you for your suggestion regarding clarification.

1 Like

Not everyone was sent one. It was a poll

Also, mine went to junk mail for some reason… so you might check there.

I thought it was a question about whether the homeowner was of a certain social class and could therefore offer a greater quality of sit.

2 Likes

@LTD that is not something we could or would ask or even suggest …

1 Like

But that’s how I read it. The question is so vague, no-one should be surprised that it has resulted in a myriad of responses. I stand by my interpretation of ‘Quality’ as in your question.

Well if what Ben says is true, I should have received 1. However I did do a similar survey not long after the ‘trial’ started. At the time we weren’t looking for sits much as we were almost fully booked. Those we were looking at were in the same time zone. My experience since then…while looking at different timezones is MUCH different and I would love to opportunity to provide feedback on that!!!

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more. We weren’t looking then as we were already booked for the period we wanted, so I couldn’t constructively answer the questions, now however…!?

Quality of sit is for me to take care of pets and a comfortable home. We had two bad experiences, in one of them we had to change our car’s tires because of the very bumpy way to the house and in the other we spent 10 days in a very cold old house, wishing to end the sitting . “Quality sitting” has two sides.

1 Like