Share A Smile - What's the last pet pic on your phone’s camera roll? -

My little girl is always happy at the beach. We were there walking, yesterday

7 Likes

Adorable pic @ShulasMom … thank you for sharing some obvious joy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

We still aren’t able to travel but this is my most recent picture of Ace, our 5 month old lab, at “work” in Costco. (We raise service dogs when we aren’t travelling.)

13 Likes

Meet my little monster, Beans. I was lying on the couch a little under the weather the day after my 2nd vaccine and she was keeping a close eye on me! She sat like this for ages :rofl:

13 Likes

Mavis from Edinburgh, the cat who really believes she’s a dog :heart_eyes_cat:
My first post COVID sit

10 Likes

Gulliver a vocal but fun to be with cat xx

10 Likes

Not the best photo, but here are my sons with my friend’s dog Teddy doing an improvised agility course while on a walk in the woods!

4 Likes

Ooh I’m excited to see. Mine are mostly strays at the moment as our sit is pet-less.
Ah… This was “Baby cakes” the house cat at our Airbnb last weekend :slight_smile: The owner was at pains to explain named by his kids :wink:

7 Likes

Baby cakes is half Tiger surely??? what a big gorgeous kitty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cat2:

2 Likes

Thanks for raising service dogs!

4 Likes

The stare-off. I love how cats have perfected that nonchalant (but hyper aware) position. Dogs are usually more obvious in their attention posture.

4 Likes

I’m with Luz and Otje in a lovely house of friends at the moment. Luz is almost in a trance here!

3 Likes

Hi @Tille Welcome to our community forum and thank you for sharing this purrfect pic.

So happy to have you join, enjoy connecting with members from around the world and we can’t wait to share in your THS journey.

Angela & The Team

Pinot, a 12 year old dachshund x in Berkeley, Calif. She’s been blind for 6 years, gets around the house and yard very well

6 Likes

So adorable … thank you so much for sharing beautiful Pinot :heart_eyes:

Betty Boo, rescue cat at my recent Norfolk housesit enjoying one of her many snoozes

6 Likes

So here is the last photo taken this evening and I call it ‘Who’s been sleeping on MY bed?’ Lola is the lovely little Pug; my third time looking after her and during this current heatwave its not been easy juggling walks for a dog who has problems breathing at the best of time! I love this little dog despite her stinky breath but I will celebrate when animal welfare laws come into play that ban the sale and breeding of breeds who we know are prone to serious health issues. Here is Sammy the Spaniel

and its my first time looking after him. At the other end of the spectrum from Lola with regard to exercise needs we have played ALOT of back-yard tennis early in the morning and late in the evening and have managed to get some walks in along the way. Both lovely velcro dogs!

4 Likes

what a beauty!

3 Likes

They know!

2 Likes

Coconut in Atlanta, Georgia USA.
Taking a break from hunting critters to showoff her prowess to her housesitter :woozy_face:

2 Likes