Referring people to TH

Over the years I’ve gotten lots of people to join TH using my code - I got 2 free months and they got 25% off initial membership fee. Is this still available? A friend is having difficulty joining.

1 Like

The ‘refer friends’ clickable is still in the top right corner of my THS homepage. That makes me think it’s still available. Did you use that?

1 Like

Hello @MissoulaCarol and welcome to our Community Forum and thank you for referring your friends there is no greater endorsement than having our own members bring new members into the community.

Refer A Friend or RAF is still part of your membership and just as a refresher here is a link on how it all works How does the Refer A Friend scheme work? – TrustedHousesitters

Thank you again and we look forward to sharing in your THS journey and experiences I’m sure there are many.

Angela & The Team

2 Likes

I used to refer people when you had an Ambassador’s Program. I actually put a lot of effort into it. Personally not worth the effort any more.

1 Like

Why is it not worth your effort? Is your time worth more than 2 free month’s membership?

1 Like

I am an advocate for THS and spread the word (and 25% off link) to as many people as possible. In the beginning you could see who signed up using your link, but now, it just shows how many months you have gotten for free. Does anyone know how to determine who accepted the offer? I want to be able to personally thank them and welcome them to THS.

1 Like

Hi @long1016, there is a thread that explains this. I think its the 3rd comment …

Referral identification .

2 Likes