Saying Hello

Hello Everyone
Just introducing myself from London, England and I hope the service works well for me and my beloved cat Dennis

12 Likes

Welcome @Viroment to the Forum and THS. Dennis looks quite the gentleman and I’m sure he’ll be very popular with sitters!

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, Dennis is vulnerable and mega-adorable

Hello @Viroment and a warm welcome to TrustedHousesitters and our friendly community forum. Thank you for sharing a picture of Dennis too - he’s gorgeous in his finery!! You live in an area I grew up close to as a kid (a long time ago now when Brixton was very different) - my nan used to take me for Mr Whippy icecream under the arches on market day! Brixton is sooo trendy now!

If you want to get some extra exposure, you can also link your THS listing to your forum profile - instructions here, but I see you’ve had a good number of applicants already.

This is the perfect space to connect with other members, to chat about house sitting and pets, get advice and learn about best practices, so please enjoy checking out the conversations and getting involved!

Happy Sunday, Vanessa and the forum team

p.s. I have referred your membership / insurance question to the membership support team as they are best placed to provide that specific information. Someone will reach out to you soon.

Welcome @Viroment. What a handsome boy Dennis is!

Thank you, we managed to get a sitter…but with all things new, you get a little paranoid, just really seeking some peace of mind. Dennis is the most vulnerable (as he was a rescue cat) but so adorable cat you will ever meet (confess that I’m bias). Thanks again I will await further message

3 Likes

Hi @Viroment & Dennis and welcome to the forum! It’s a great place to learn many useful things. I will look out for any future sit dates you have as my husband and I will be sitting in and around London for several months from November.

Welcome to you and Dennis! I wish you both great luck in finding loving sitters.