Search criteria wish list

Wouldn’t it be fun to have some different search criteria’s? What would yours be?

One of mine would be temperature to be over 20C.

11 Likes

Searching by time zone would be handy.

2 Likes

Soft bed … :bed:

2 Likes

Lol, mine would be does it have an AGA? lol.

4 Likes

Add a swimming pool to the over 20C, and warmer is better for me too :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hard bed for me.

1 Like

Ok in colder climes but too much in the warmer weather I’m longing for.

1 Like

Are travel toasters not a thing?

1 Like

Now your being greedy. But a fantastic thought

1 Like

Ideal. I have been known to sleep on the floor in some sits.

2 Likes

OOOHH OOOHH Please can I have another?

Aga!!

4 Likes

I fell in love with AGA’s after our first sit with an AGA (early on in 2019) from then on, I look at the kitchen pictures to see if there is an AGA in the Background! and hit the apply button, lol.
I actually purchased a Cream Oil AGA and a Green Gas AGA during Lockdown, my Husband was like “erm, what are we going to do with one let alone two?” x

4 Likes

It’s a just in case purchase….

Big rooms with wooden floors so I can cross country ski in my socks!
Doing that now In the kitchen :see_no_evil:
One way to clean :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

@anon36831737 I use frequent flyer miles! I’m addicted and rarely pay for flights, unless I need to accrue more :woman_pilot:t3:

My husband refers to them as “Very expensive storage heaters” but then he doesn’t cook even on a BBQ :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What is an AGA @Manda ? I feel deprived of one :woozy_face:

1 Like

Take your pick: https://www.agaliving.com

3 Likes

oh YES YES!

1 Like

I’d like to simply search by length of stay. I don’t care where or when it falls on a calendar. If I wanted to spend a week, month, or two months here or there - even if there was a +/- of a few days that would help me a lot.

Personally, I’m not interested in 1 or 2 day stays, especially if I have to travel.

1 Like