Self introduction

Hello, my name is Tina. Im a 4q year old female. Im very interested in doing some house sitting. I’d like to do it close to Eugene, if possible.

1 Like

Welcome Tina & good luck with your plans :grinning:

Welcome @Tinamarie81 to our pet loving community! It looks like you haven’t yet chosen a subscription plan as a house sitter, but there are currently 6 sits showing as available in Eugene with between 0 and 3 applicants so this could be your time to get properly started!

Once you have a membership you can also set up search filters and alerts so you’ll be notified when more sits become available. I have assumed this is Eugene, Oregon? Apologies if I’ve misplaced your preferred location :slight_smile:

What draws you to Eugene in particular? Could you widen your search to encompass towns / cities a little further away? This might make it easier to get started, as having some flexibility will give you more available sits to consider.

If you have any questions that any of our moderation team can help with, please just ask. We are all sitters / owners and will always help where we can, or refer you to the wider team if we can’t answer directly.

In the meantime, enjoy connecting with other members here in the forum and learning more about the house sitting lifestyle.

All the best, Vanessa and the forum team