Share A Smile - What's the last pet pic on your phone’s camera roll? -

End of a busy day on a housesit

8 Likes

Must have been something tasty on my hand :tongue:

6 Likes

Went for a walk today, (just a little over 10 miles) and this little tiny bit really wanted to make me take a snuggly pause.
It was a good love fest for both and really hard not to put him/her in my backpack.

8 Likes

This little one is considering

testing out my lap and the comfort of blankie options.

11 Likes

Guess who’s eating cheese…….? (They haven’t yet accepted that they are no longer allowed to eat cheese :unamused:)

2 Likes

How sweet is this sleeping pose from Amèlie in Portugal - couldn’t resist snapping a snooze piccie

9 Likes

So i am currently sitting to lap dogs in beautiful Little Mountain Queensland…I’ve slways owned big dogs myself, but these two have me rethinking my bias…just like cats but they give a damn!!! They judt want to cuddle…awwwww…

7 Likes

10 Likes

This is 1 year old blind Mustard distracting me from my work at my current sit!

8 Likes

We have been on this sit for almost 48 hours and I present to you the only evidence we have that any cats actually live here! - There is poo in the litter tray and food is being eaten but heaven only knows where the cats actually are!
It is a big house with lots of hiding spaces so we are still hopeful that at least one might eventually grace us with their presence before we leave!

2 Likes

Ooh shy little ones! I did 3 weeks in a 3 story massive home and that was my only proof until the very last week when the little one peaked at me from a doorway one evening. And then finally decided I must be ok, (maybe saw my passport on the night stand), and came in and sat beside me on the couch.

8 Likes

Welcome @Allimac and what a gorgeous cuddle pup this is!! Thank you for sharing with us today and we look forward to seeing more about your house sitting lifestyle in the forum. Is this a Christmas house sit?

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome…it was just a 2 week sit…and yes he is gorgeous! I am off for a house/pet sit in 2 days (not through your site) that will cover Christmas and new year…this time it’s a menagerie of rescue dogs, cats and chooks! I love house and pet minding!!!

1 Like

Not a Christmas sit, off to do that at another beautiful location tomorrow. What a great way to explore different areas, get a fix of other people’s pets and meet people! That you love animals and are house proud are great building blocks to friendships!
And now for another couple of cute

6 Likes

7 Likes

Awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so adorable where was this sit please?

1 Like

I get to spend a few days with this beautiful boy!

11 Likes

@systaran what a beautiful fluff ball! It’s cold and snowy here, and I’d love to have a friend like that on my lap while I’m typing this!

Not a “sit” just a Buddy who sat with me whilst on a long hike in Montevideo, Uruguay :uruguay:

1 Like

It’s cold and rainy here today. Perfect day to cuddle up with some fluff!

1 Like