Share your seasonal Photos from your Christmas Past - there may be a surprise in store!

UPDATE… The window of opportunity for a surprise is now over - but please keep sharing your wonderful Christmas photos!

It seems that Christmas has come early for some this year. We’ve already heard tales within the Trusted Team of trees and decorations going up and there are some very festive looking sits appearing on the website.

Maybe that’s because we all need something to celebrate and feel good about… so let’s share some photos from your Christmas Past – any pictures from your travels or house sits that show holiday cheer, with or without pets, but definitely with a festive theme!!

• Please vote with a HEART :heart: on your favourites between now and the 24th Nov, and who knows… there might be a special Christmas gift for someone!!

Look forward to seeing your pix!!

5 Likes

Hello Vanessa! Thank you for your wonderful post. I am very happy to share a picture from last year Christmas in Denmark. I wish you and all a Merry Little Christmas. Stay healthy and save!

10 Likes

A tree….inside the house….ohhhhh, this could be fun!?!?

5 Likes

Near Richmond VA last Christmas while sitting two cuties.

2 Likes

Cassiopée and friends.

5 Likes

My very first THS sit, in 2014, with beautiful Fanci, in Arizona. The presents under the tree were from the homeowners for us. It was a great start to what has become a great way to travel.

5 Likes

That’s such a lovely picture … was this on a house sit? What are your plans this year?

It’s always touch and go with the pets … especially cats :sweat_smile: Is this from this year or the past Joanne?

1 Like

That’s a beautifully presented tree!! I always marvel at the lovely colour coordinated displays… mine are a lot more haphazard :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

This is from Christmas passed-it was the first holiday for Otis…he had absolutely no idea what to do with an indoor tree :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Rockefeller Centre New York 2019

Malaga Spain 2016

10848701_10153436050549348_2502095913892476130_o

Vancouver Canada 2015 … Decorated for my sitter’s arrival

6 Likes

Being an Australian it was so special to celebrate a Christmas in Somerset, England, 2019. Our HO had gone to so much effort in decorating their beautiful barn conversion for us and were most generous in giving us an amazing Christmas hamper filled with everything you could imagine plus a decorated Christmas cake. We were truly spoilt! And we had the most loving cavoodle and kitty cats to care for as well.

6 Likes

That looks stunning @temba and what thoughtful owners … it’s always good to remember it is the “season to be jolly” for everyone. :evergreen_tree:

Where are you this year?

1 Like

Hello!
Yes exactly, this is from the house sit! :slight_smile: We have a wonderful memories from last Christmas, hopefully this one will bring us a lot of joy too :heart:

Hello!
Yes exactly, this is from the house sit! :slight_smile: We have a wonderful memories from last Christmas, hopefully this one will bring us a lot of joy too :heart:

1 Like

Pet sitting 2 pups in Hilton Head Florida 12/2020

5 Likes

Christmas sitting with Santiago - the coolest beach dog in all of Mexico.

4 Likes

It was such a special Christmas @Angela_L and the owners were indeed most thoughtful. I had sat for them a few months earlier so it was a return sit and one of my favourites.
Despite receiving numerous invitations to sit over Christmas and New Year, I’ve declined them all as this year it is time to spend with family who I haven’t seen for much of the year because of our restrictions and state borders closed. Enjoy your Christmas.

6 Likes

@Vanessa_A the whole home and outdoor space could have been in a decorating magazine, but was also so comfortable and enjoyable. I was stunned when I walked in the home. Add to that a wonderful couple who became friends (with us doing many return sits), and a gorgeous dog who is a pleasure. It was a tough act for others to follow, but thankfully I’ve had so many memorable sits for a wide variety of reasons.

3 Likes