Should UK sits be excluded from "Europe" search results on the web?

Because @Amparo there might be many reasons. For example: We have a car, and can somewhat easily drive between European countries but don’t want to take our car to the UK for various reasons. Visas are another thing -we can stay indefinitely in the Schengen zones, but have a time limit on the UK.

We can plan a whole European tour without including the UK - but if you search for Europe (maybe 100 sits), you can’t help but seeing 2,000 UK sits mixed in, that you then have to meticulously filter out until you get your map just right, which is near impossible if you want to see France and Scandinavia, for example. And do this again. And again. And we might want to see options in 10 European countries, but the UK ones keep showing up, and we can’t do a search for 10 European countries at once, so you have to do each separately.

How nice and tidy, Europe with one snapshot…or not!

Now I can see France and Benelux, but UK is there again! Unless I skip Benelux (which are 3 whole countries)

Now I don’t see UK, but also no France, Spain and Portugal, not much of Scandinavia either… it really is a pain in the behind.

5 Likes