(Sitter Found) Downtown Louisville for Derby! May 6-16. One cat

Dates: May 6 -16

Request: Need sitter for 1 easy going cat. Will consider partial dates. New member.

Hi @EMZ and welcome to the forum. I would suggest you remove the ‘sitters need a car’ as you have shown that you are relatively close to many facilities. As you show in your listing, a car will allow someone to explore more, but that can be for each sitter to decide. It’s better that you not restrict yourself to only those with cars. Many sitters will pass by your listing as soon as they see the need for a car and yet may be a perfect fit and content to stay close by.

1 Like

Thanks, point taken. But it is ok if sitters without cars pass me by. I am not trying to fool anyone into thinking they can get away without a car here for 10 days. We have little public transportation and it is not great.
I tell them what they can walk to and otherwise it is just the reality they need a car. I let them decide but I give my opinion as a local.

Hello @EMZ and thank you for coming back to update your posting. Very pleased to hear that you found a sitter so quickly after listing it here. We’ll close this post off now and wish you a very happy house sit experience :slight_smile: