(Sitter Found) May 9-31 (some or all dates), France

Dates: May 9-31 (will consider shorter stays)

Request: I have no news from the sitter I had, so urgent Sitter wanted within 3 weeks in a cute appartment, to petsit my lovely cat Léon, in the beautiful french city Rennes, in Brittany. 45mn from the beach, you can discover the city by feet, a lot activities going on, don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your time,
Nina

Hi @nina.GM
I see you dates are live on your listing, so do share a link to your listing on your forum profile for a bit of extra exposure. But the main website is where ALL our members will see your opportunity and be able to apply and message with you.
Crossing fingers
Kind regards
Therese

I am doing a sit near Bordeaux. I wasn’t planning on picking up another for a while but if you are really stuck, I could arrive on the 19th or 20th. I’m also happy for it to be a last minute decision if you wanted to wait for someone who can do the full thing. I am moving around in a vehicle though, so it would depend somewhat on parking. You can see my sitter profile in my forum profile.

Thanks for your answer ! Finally it was a false alarm, my petsitter did answer :slight_smile: but thank you for your time and concern ! Have a lovely day

Glad to hear. Safe travels!

Hi @nina.GM - thank you for updating your post and we are glad everything has turned out OK. Enjoy your time away :slight_smile: