Spontaneous Meetup! Danish Family of Four on tour!

We’ve seen meetups happening all over the world … and in many forms as the forum grows! From get togethers of just a couple of sitters, to bigger organized gatherings… they all have one thing in common…the coming together of like-minded, pet loving peeps who instantly share their love of community, pets, alternative lifestyles and travel!

Now that we are settled part of the year it’s harder for us to connect, so we were so happy that having extended an invite to @TravelingOutsideTheBox we were able to host them overnight in our little village in France! And so pleased that while here they managed to secure their first TrustedHousesitters sit last night in Spain :es: too! :clap: :tada:

If you ever get the chance to meet this amazing traveling family of four plus Oscar the cat! do jump at the chance - we miss them already and can’t wait to see them again some time! Happy onward travels !!

10 Likes

I think the cat’s name is Carlos. When you mentioned they were traveling with a cat I had to check it out. Lol.

1 Like

@Vanessa-ForumCMgr what great pics and I know you had a great time with them last night. Isn’t it wonderful to get that chance to meet up with great folks?

3 Likes

How fabulous!

4 Likes

It was a wonderful visit @Vanessa-ForumCMgr :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When we say yes and take a chance then plot twists happen!

We can’t wait to see you again!

4 Likes

It certainly is @Debbie-Moderator … we’ve had almost a decade of meeting up with like minded travellers all over the globe and made some life-long friends! That’s something I do miss about being more settled in one place!

2 Likes

Congrats @TravelingOutsideTheBox on your up-coming sit! What a wonderful opportunity this will be for your family!

2 Likes