Sunsets and sunrises

Sunset over the Pembrokeshire coast in Wales after we joined a wild swimming session.

6 Likes

Tonight’s sunset in Golfo Aranci, Sardinia :heart:

5 Likes

I am LOVING these sunset and sunrise pics :heart_eyes:

I work a lot of all nighter flights as a flight attendant and have seen some of the most beautiful sunrises. This was a welcoming sunrise greeting us just before landing in Miami.

5 Likes

Iceberg Sunset courtesy of Greenland

8 Likes

I am so envious. One of my must see places.

1 Like

sunrise late september 6.22 am ( Ansouis France)

sunset Carpentras (France) end of june 21.53

5 Likes

@ElsieDownie Greenland is one of the top places I’d like to see too! I’d love to hear more about your travels to Greenland @Joanne :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

6 Likes

@Julie_A we were on a transatlantic cruise from Copenhagen to Boston. We stopped in Greenland, then cruised up Prince Christian Sound to view the fiord, icebergs and glaciers along the way. Truly a once in a lifetime experience for us.

8 Likes

So very happy for you both Joanne. Thank you for these gorgeous inspirational pthotos.

6 Likes

Incredible photos @Joanne :heart_eyes: thank you so much for sharing. What was your favorite part about that cruise? I’ve only been on a couple short cruises from Southern California down the Mexican Riviera and back. I’d love to go on an Alaskan cruise one day too, I heard that one is absolutely beautiful.

2 Likes

@Julie_A happy to share the photos, it’s not something we’ve ever seen on a cruise. I’ve heard that an Alaskan voyage is similar with glaciers and icebergs. We hope to have that opportunity when we are petsitting in Vancouver in 22-23. My favorite parts of any cruise, are whatever is happening and whatever we are experiencing, at that very moment. I’m a live in the moment kinda gal, and always appreciate the little joys in each day. The cruise offered a water color class that was amazing. I’d been away from my arts and crafts for a while, and it definitely added much pleasure to my experience.

10 Likes

These are really lovely @Joanne !

3 Likes

Thank you @Vanessa_A

1 Like

where and when is your exhibition @Joanne … as Vanessa says they truly are very lovely … I can’t wait to see more and step into your cruising shoes one day.

Safe and happy travels, send photos of Vancouver please, it’s a beautiful time of the year to be there.

3 Likes

Thank you @Angela_L. We are very much looking forward to spending the holiday season, near family, in Vancouver.

1 Like

Those are beautiful @Joanne.
You are such a beautiful soul. I am happy to have met you.
Keep sharing of your self.:sparkles:

3 Likes

@Amparo thanks so much—so very pleased we all had a chance to meet this summer. I’ve been away from a paint brush for far too long…but this was actually my very first time with water colors. LOVED it :wink:

2 Likes

Wow @Joanne those are beautiful! What a fun activity to offer on a cruise, I would love to do that one day. Keep living in the moment, happy travels :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks @Julie-Moderator-I wish all crossings offered more artistic experiences, on those long sea days :wink:

1 Like