Sunsets and sunrises

Another sunrise from one of my morning dog walks last month………

8 Likes

Sunrise in the mountains of Vermont…not much sun peaking (pun intended) through this morning :sunny:

8 Likes

I loooove sunsets, the most magical time of the day for me, I have to be outside! Half the photos on my camera roll are of sunsets, so it was very hard to pick. I decided to go with a theme - our local lake in the Tweed area of Australia…in the last photo, a little fish photo-bombed my photo.

9 Likes

Lovely @botvot and it appears we both have a similar hobby. I have over 500 photos of sunrise/sunsets from the last 10 years stored on my phone. It would be difficult to find my favorite, because I love them all, for different reasons. There was a time I’d step out my front door and take a photo every morning before I left for work…watching the sunrise over the water has always been an amazing way to start my day.

5 Likes

Fabulous photos @botvot , and I do love the photobombing fish! He must have been enjoying the sunset too!

3 Likes

I love a good cotton candy sunset! Beautiful photos @botvot :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Montevideo, Uruguay just now

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Eve From Bainbridge Island WA :us:

8 Likes

Hi, Amparo,
I hope this message finds you well.
I am new on this app but am interested in learning more about staying in Montevideo, Uruguay. Do you have any suggestions for finding short term rentals…approximately 3 months? I’m also interested in learning about Internet options as i will need to stay connected for work. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Hello @Cuatom
Thank you for reaching out and yes of course I certainly do.
I will private message you.

1 Like

Sunset at Knipoch overlooking the Firth of Lorn, near Oban, Scotland :scotland:

9 Likes

Brighton UK 17 January 2023

11 Likes

@Crookie Stunning photo! :clap:t2::blush:

1 Like

wow @Crookie it is simply beautiful. I have a very similar photo of the old pier in Brighton. May happy memories of sitting on the beach watching that view. Thank you for the nostalgia! :parasol_on_ground:

1 Like

Wow - some amazing red skies!

1 Like

This beautiful sunset was taken whilst staying at Resort Barriere Ribeauvillé in France :fr:

6 Likes

Blackheath/Greenwich area of London in Jan 2022

7 Likes

@cat.tails A stunning capture! :camera::blush:

2 Likes

Sunset hour in Oxfordshire today - the clouds look fabulous

7 Likes

Those clouds are amazing @cat.tails! Thanks for sharing them with us.

2 Likes