Taking a break

Hi folks.
I have now decided that I will for now not renew my Trusted account. I am doing a almost 3 month sit in Spain at the moment and after that going back to England doing a 3 week sit. Then I am going to Phillipines for a month and then to Thailand for a month also. After that I have at the moment any idea what I will do. Might exstend my Thailand stay or go to Australia or New Zealand to house sit and then to Europe also doing house sit. I have bought tickets to Phillipines and Thailand but the rest I don´t have a clue after that yet. That is why I am taking a break from Trusted aswell as that I find it to be a lot of money to pay. I have had many sits with Trusted and I am thankful for that and also met some nice people. But you never know I might be back :slight_smile:

1 Like

All the best to you in your travels Bravo!

1 Like

Best wishes @Bravo1239 on your adventures to come! I hope one day you’ll return and let us know how it all went.

Thank you guys :slight_smile:

HI @Bravo1239

We hope to see you back one day, meanwhile don’t forget to tell fellow travelers about TrustedHousesitters and share the stories you have about Pets People and Places.

Hopefully you will stay on the forum and share your new adventures with us.

Safe and happy travels

1 Like

Thank you Angela :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Bravo1239 Enjoy all your travels and adventures and we hope to see you back one day :slightly_smiling_face:

TY. I sure am looking forward to it all.

TY. You never know what happens