Tea or Coffee?

@Debbie, those biscuits are perfect, IMO!

3 Likes

Thanks @Cuttlefish and @Maggie8K for sharing these - now I know what I’ll be buying for my breaktime treat!

1 Like

I read that as breakfast on first glance and thought punchy but I like it. Choccie bics for the start of the day :muscle:t3:

In an ideal world it’d be tea and biccies for breakfast every day, @Cuttlefish :rofl: #livingmylifeonebiccyatatime

3 Likes

I overcame my urge to eat the entire box that I got in Scotland and offered to share with my husband. As it turns out, he prefers his old standby, Hobnobs. So happily, an entire order I’ve since placed of the Borders biscuits is waiting at home, all for me.

I did my most recent sit in Seattle’s Queen Anne neighborhood, where the Seattle coffee chain Caffe Ladro started decades ago. We used to live near their original location. I nostalgically bought some beans for my husband, who’s the coffee drinker in our household. I have an occasional cup if he’s made some. These beans turned out a delicious brew, so much so that I had coffee two days in a row, which is super rare. I just ordered more online.

2 Likes

I used to have black coffee everyday while having breakfast. Now that I’m older, I tend to avoid coffee and enjoy tea at night before going to bed. The tea helps me to get a good night sleep.

1 Like

Hi @Nansitter which tea do you enjoy before bed?
:teapot::zzz:

I love coffee before, but I did stop already for a year.

2 Likes