Terms and Conditions/ Policies

UPDATE. I CAN SEE TERMS NOW …I’m a sitter only. On the App.
I got a notification that a sit location I’m interested in is available. Before I could look at it I got this message.

[ Our terms & policies have been updated a little

We’ve made some positive changes to our policies, so please read them carefully. Once you’re up to date & if you agree to us using the personal information you’ve provided, let us know by clicking the blue button below ]

When I try to look at the changes to agree , it is blank. I looked at the THS site I can’t find what has been updated.
It’s important that I know what this is. Can anyone help?

1 Like

Same here. On the iOS app.

No such notice on the web interface.

(And the button was not blue either…)

1 Like

@pietkuip

For me. On the android app.

1 Like

UPDATE I can see the terms and policies now.

2 Likes

It popped up for me too @ExploreDreamDiscover. Let’s hope it pops up for owners too before they post their listing. Needs to happen on the website too.

I still can’t see it. What is the gest of the new policy that owners nees to be aware of?

1 Like

I would like to know exactly how the new T&C differ from the old ones. A cursory look seems to indicate that THS will not mediate any complaints or disputes between members. If anyone does a comparison of the two, would you post it here?

Correction: The dispute process remains. THS will investigate complaints. The T&C seem to say that THS is basically an introduction service, connecting owners with sitters and will not accept responsibility for a slew of different things. Also that they are not responsible should the content of your profile or listing be lost so make sure you have it backed up.

2 Likes

To be honest @mars I didn’t read it as I didn’t go any further in checking out a listing. I was just making the point that I hope all members, whether sitters or owners, are treated equally and are notified of whatever updated changes have been made. I’m thinking this could be included in the next “Trusted Times” edition.

2 Likes