Tired of sitter cancellations

I posted my housesit very early because of the pandemic and not being able to take this trip without a housesitter. Also my location is in Delaware and it’s from mid December to January, not a particularly exciting location. I booked what seemed to be the perfect sitter two months ago now two months before the sit she’s had to cancel because of a family event. I’m disappointed and also stressed out because this is the second time it has happened to me. Without finding a sitter I am going to have to cancel this trip. I have until the first week of December to cancel. That means I have a month to find a sitter over the Christmas and new year holidays.

Hi @Marylou I’m going to tag @Therese-MembershipService who will pick this up and assist you when she is back online.

We are so sorry this has happened to you and will do everything we can to help you arrange new sitters.

1 Like

Hi @Marylou I am sure you will find another suitable sitter. I will email you via membership services as we can boost your listing again. Kind regards Therese

1 Like