Trusted Housesitters Bot

Hi
What is the TrustedHousesittersbot? I got the below email message late in May this year, but I’ve no idea how it works. I replied, but still don’t know I am supposed to do??? Can anyone help please?

Reply to this message with @trustedhousesittersbot start advanced tutorial to find out more about what you can do.

How coincidental… I was just talking about this today. It’s part of the standard Discourse system whereby a welcome message and guidance on using a Discourse forum is sent to new members of the community. It’s not very friendly so we are looking into how we can amend this. Now that we have more people on the moderation team, we will have more time to welcome members personally.

However you have received a message because your forum trust level has increased and the “bot” wants to give you some more info about what you can do in the forum. Let me check into this as I thought this had been disabled… for the reasons you mention.

I’ll get back to you.

Thanks @Vanessa_A , it all didn’t make much sense except the fact it would be great to know more about what you can do in the forum.
Look forward to hearing more in due course.