Two month sit from 24th November - North Granada Spain

Dates: 24th November to 24th January

Request: Needed urgently as just let down, we have to go to Uk to urgently to work and had organised over a month ago, and have just been let down for someone to look after our cats and house.

Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 17.34.46

Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 17.35.01

Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 17.35.14

2 Likes

Thanks @Colin

HI @annambbooth welcome to our community forum thank you for joining us from Spain and we are so sorry to hear about the sit cancellation.

To give your listing more exposure we can share on our Social Channels, Facebook and Twitter, please let me know if this is an option your are willing to explore.

Angela and the Team

1 Like

I would have loved this as speak Spanish but have been booked up for a while during your dates. All the very best with a sitter. TH will pull out all the stops for you I’m sure

1 Like

Absolutely lovely place and pets. You may wish to highlight at the start of the description (rather than the very end) that your home is for sale and the sitter will have to be OK with showings. This reality may be an issue for sitters due to possible covid exposure. It would also be helpful to state whether the showings may happen at any time without notice or if there are set days/times or any such restrictions.

2 Likes

Hello Angela, yes please.
Any help getting someone would be great.

1 Like

Such a shame, you’d love it here mainly Spanish speaking traditional cave village.

1 Like

The viewing should have to be agreed with the sitter, and Spain is very strict on wearing masks, it is law to wear when you cannot keep distance of 1.5 m away from someone while inside and not your own family or network of friends.

Hi, did you find a sitter? Me and my boyfriend are available from 26 of december.

Hi @mimilota you can communicate with @annambbooth via Direct Message and apply for the sit via the website … Great to have you join our community forum, welcome.

Angela and the Team

1 Like