Update - Sit Filled - Boise idaho white christmas

Dates: 12/24/2021 - 01/02/2022

Request: Dates can be a bit flexible due to last minute post. Foothills outside of Boise. White Christmas setting. We have new xcountry skis, snowshoes, woodstove and christmas lights, tree, and elk! No frill pets. Love, food, and walks and everyone is chill. Let us know if you might be available as our housesitter cancelled earlier today.

1 Like

Did you relist your sit? I couldn’t find it when I did a search based on your dates and location. You may want to add a link to your listing in your forum username. Here are the instructions.

3 Likes

MVP award, Snowbird, 2021.

3 Likes

@weiser1 Welcome to the forum. These are such uncertain time with all the changes to travel restrictions and I’m sorry your first experience here among our members is due to your sitter cancelling.

Your home is beautiful and for anyone looking for a classic white Christmas you have it all. We experienced similar in the French Alps last year, snowshoe hikes with the dogs… just amazing! And a family friendly home… such a wonderful opportunity.

However, I can see that your dates are not re-listed … have you had problems doing this? If you have let me know and we’ll get membership services to help you. Once the listing is live again you can add the link to your forum profile as directed by @Snowbird in her comment below.

Let me know if you need any help and I do hope your find a quick replacement. All the best, Vanessa

Absolutely @Katie@Snowbird does an amazing job of consistently keeping an eye out and helping advise our members with helpful, practical and supportive advice when Angela and I are sleeping. We often tell her behind the scenes, but it’s good to do that publicly here too - we value her help immensely. As we do everyone who contributes in this forum. We are all here to build a supportive, helpful space where our members learn and benefit from each other’s experiences. You are all a valued part of that creation. A big THANK-YOU from all the team!

3 Likes

Thanks for your help Vanessa, we have covered our dates now.

2 Likes

Wonderful… very glad to hear this! I’ll update the topic accordingly. Have a very lovely Christmas :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

Thank you @Katie I echo @Vanessa-Admin words, @Snowbird is invaluable for the support she gives our Admin team and most importantly our community … it helps to know everyone is in safe hands when the moon is in the sky on our side of the pond.

3 Likes