Update sitter found! <3 Urgent catsitter required Nice France 23-31 March

Dates: 23 or 24 March - 31 March

Request: I’m looking for a cat sitter for my dear Nemo Nemo. I’m currently stuck in Nantes with Covid and have to isolate, so I need someone to take care of Nemo Nemo until I can return to Nice. Return currently planned for Wednesday 30 march late at night… Please get in touch asap if you’re available and interested!

5 Likes

Hi @Rebekah I have made your dates visible on your listing so it is now on top of the website. There is a new button as well as a last minute button displayed.
If you would like to post on social media, @Angela-CommunityManager will help you as soon as she is back on line.
Do keep in touch with us.
Kind regards
Therese

2 Likes

Thank you very much, Therese. I was unable to activate the dates and unable to contact anyone in customer service, so it was really frustrating. Glad that it’s active now! Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Rebekah. I’m currently in Nice, renting an apartment on the Port. I wouldn’t be able to stay there, and likely not even go every day (many activities planned), but if your back is really against the wall, perhaps I could help out, possibly working with friends and neighbors.
But hopefully you’ll get someone full-time through THS. I wish you luck with that, but feel free to reach out. I won’t actually apply.

4 Likes

Hi Edith, thanks for being willing to help out! However with my cat’s timid personality, I really need someone to stay on because otherwise she will be too scared to come out…

1 Like

I so understand. If things get tough, I’ll try to help as much as possible for Nemo Nemo.
Heal quickly and do reach out if there’s anything I can do.

1 Like

Hi Rebekah - I am available and I could come on Mar 25 at about 19h30. I am American living in Belgium and currently traveling. I have been a housesitter on the site for the last three years.

My house sitter profile can be provided if you direct message me here in the forum.

I hope you are doing well :slight_smile: Alexandra

3 Likes

Thanks everyone who got in touch!
I was able to find a sitter and so Nemo Nemo will be taken care of during my recovery!

6 Likes

That is wonderful news and a happy outcome @Rebekah. We are very happy Nemo Nemo will be getting great care while you are away tending to your own recovery. Get well very soon. All the best, Vanessa and the team

3 Likes

Excellent! Glad to hear that. Now just get better quickly!

2 Likes

Yay! So glad you found someone to care for Nemo Nemo.

2 Likes