Update - Sitters Found - Dog and House sitter needed December 22 2021 to January 8, 2022

Dates:December 22, 2021 to January 8, 2022

Request: Last minute cancellation by a non-Trustedhousesitter has put our plans into chaos. Wonderful low-maintenance dog, beautiful home, great surroundings. Thanks for considering. We have an active listing up.
We are located at the southern edge of Leelanau County–home to the Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore. We are minutes away from Lake Michigan, numerous hiking and cross-country ski trails, and the village of Empire. Downhill skiing is available at Crystal Mountain 40 minutes away. The larger town of Traverse City is 30 minutes away. We have great neighbors who are eager to help out in an emergency.

Screenshot 2021-12-19 at 22.43.13

Screenshot 2021-12-19 at 22.42.55

1 Like

Hi @dmearly welcome to our community forum although I’m sorry that you come for the first time because of a cancellation.

Your listing looks great the use of a vehicle is a plus and Chester will make a great sitting companion. These are different times for travel and with so much uncertainty it can take longer to find sitters, you can search by location and invite sitters to apply and there are new members who are eager to secure their first sit, joining everyday and one of those could be the right fit for you and Chester …

I hope you find a great sitter who can help you realise his permanent inclusion into your family.

Angela and the team

Angela:
Thanks, I just sent out a bunch of invites. Hoping for some good responses.
D

1 Like

Thanks to all who were concerned about Chester. We just found some local folks who will take him for a few days. He loved them and their dog! Happy Holidays to all.
D

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know @dmearly and we are happy to hear you’ve found someone to look after Chester. Wishing you happy holidays and we hope next time you go away you’ll get a wonderful TrustedHousesitters experience :evergreen_tree:

1 Like