URGENT! April 28th - May 25th Great Housesitting Opportunity In Kenmore, WA USA

Dates: April 28 to May 25th
USA
Request: We relisted our sit request. The sitters who confirmed canceled and we have not been able to contact the backup sitter.

Thought I would try posting on this board too. Our 2 cats are sweet and one needs medication daily. The house is a low maintenance mid century modern all on one level. We have two cars for your use. We are a non smoking house.

Beautiful view of Lake Washington and occasionally Mt Ranier. Minutes from shopping. Uplake is the neighborhood across from Log Boom Park.

2 Likes

Hi @Karencatmom Iā€™m sorry to hear that your sitter has cancelled I have added your listing link to your forum profile now other members can view and there may be sitters who are in the area and would welcome the opportunity to relax and stay with your adorable kitties in such an amazing part of the PNW

You can also boost your listing Karen and reach out to local sitters, if you have not already done so

Thanks so much for your help. New to the website and navigating it. All help is appreciated.

I have also posted on our Social Media pages which will elevate its visibility, only members will be able to contact you of course.

1 Like