Urgent Dog Sitter Needed, Ridgway Colorado USA

Dates: February 26 morning - March 3rd evening
Location: Ridgway, Colorado (SW Colorado between Ouray and Telluride)

Request: I have a Boston Terrier who has special needs and daily meds (loves them) who needs a sitter in my home while I’m gone for a week. Ideally looking for one person but a couple is fine. I have a small house in a beautiful mountain community. I’ve just recently joined here and have posted the listing on the main site. My neighbors have used this for their travels and rave about it. If you are available and interested on short notice thank you in advance!

Hi @AngelaH and welcome. If you embed your listing in your forum username, it makes it easier for forum members to look at your listing. Here are the instructions:

You may want to consider doing a search for a sitter who is relatively local to you and send an invite to them. Sitters who are just starting out with THS and are looking for their first review are encouraged to focus on nearby locations.

If you search your location, I suggest you not take much notice of the calendar entries for the sitter as it’s not consistently used. There’s been lots of discussion on the forum about the need to improve the calendar.

If you find any sitters that seem like they might be a good fit, you can then invite them directly. You can invite as many as you can find, but as soon as you confirm someone, please notify the others you’ve contacted, to be courteous and respectful.

Francine,
Voluntary Forum Moderator

1 Like

Thanks very much, great suggestions! I had a few folks who saved my listing that I have not contacted. I am still figuring out how all of this works!! I’ll reach out to them first!