Urgent sitter Mini husky puppies! Dec 21- Jan 2 (Negotiable)

Dates:Dec.21st-Jan.2
Mini Husky puppies! Hikers and Kids welcome!

Request: The dates can be negotiable, if you can do only half the days or such. I didn’t find out about this website until this last week when my original plan for my animals fell through. I have 4 very sweet mini husky puppies. 2 are 9 weeks old, a 7 month old, and 6 month old. They have their own doggy door for going in and out and are contained within playpens in my home until the three of the four are fully house trained. My mom is allergic to animals so we couldn’t take them with us this time. Sad! Our little boy passed away last year and I’m struggling to stay here with another Christmas without him. I am hoping for a change of scenery. The mini huskies are great with kids. Meeko can be shy. We live on a 2 acre small farm in a large 4100sq ft home. You would have access to 5 bedrooms, 3 full bath, a small gym room, a theatre/gaming room with a bar, kids playrooms, a large private backyard with a big deck and outstanding views for sunsets and star gazing.

Screenshot 2021-12-18 at 11.43.29

1 Like

@Kleekeimom A warm welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the forum … I deleted your duplicate post… as I see you’ve found your way here to the LM Sit category. I am so very sorry to hear about your loss and can’t imagine what you must be experiencing. I hope we can help find you a last minute sitter and there’s a few things we can do to try and help.

You have a lovely family friendly home with some beautiful pets and you can show the listing here in the forum by attaching it in your forum profile - the instructions are here. I’ve added your listing title to your post here so that people can find it more easily in the meantime.

As a premium member you can also BOOST your listing after a couple of days if you’ve not found your sitters, and if you’d like us to share on our social channels we can, but we need your approval to help in that way.

Do you have nearby equestrian help for the horses? It might help widen the number of sitters available if they don’t feel qualified to care for horses. And is there any possibility of use of a vehicle. These are just a couple of suggestions when trying to fill last minute sits at a busy time of the year that could make your sit stand out.

And 1/2 hour from Arches … we loved our time there … stayed at Ken’s Lake Campground in our RV a few years ago! If someone had the time to add on after for a longer visit to the park they could have a very special experience.

I really hope you find someone and get the time away you very much need. All the very best, Vanessa

2 Likes

@Kleekeimom echoing @Vanessa-Admin words, I have DM’d you about the Social sharing of your listing.

2 Likes

Yes, that would be great if you could social share our listing