Urgent: Sitter Needed In QLD Aus Jan 24th - Feb 20th

Dates: January 24th - February 20th

Request:
4 dogs and 2 cats in a beautiful house on the Gold Coast are looking for a pet sitter couple from mid-January to late February. Living on the river, opposite a huge off-leash park, 5 to 10 minutes by car to the centre of Surfers Paradise, the beach, Broadbeach or Robina, makes this the perfect place to enjoy the best of the coast.

The house is large but comfortable, 2 outside areas are great to have your morning coffee, lunch, afternoon drinks or dinner. A proper lapping pool will cool you down should the temperatures rise, although there is usually a nice breeze to keep you cool.

Screenshot 2022-01-23 at 14.55.17

Screenshot 2022-01-23 at 14.55.08

Screenshot 2022-01-23 at 14.55.28

I’ve done a sit in Broadbeach Waters with THS, although not for this family. I can assure anyone that it’s a lovely area. I have fond memories of being there. This sit looks amazing, and I notice it shows use of a car included, if that helps anyone decide. I’d be there in a heartbeat - well, and a very long flight - if we were in different times. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It would have to be a heartbeat, @Snowbird :smiley:. It’s already Jan 24 in Australia!

Very urgent considering it’s already 24th January in Oz….

@Smiley @Myhnabird … Unfortunately they had two sitter cancellations, that’s why super last minute, we’re helping Membership Services and doing everything we can to help find a replacement.

1 Like

I can do this however my ID Check is yet to be approved after a month. If you can assist with this I am very happy to compete the house sitting.

1 Like

Hello @Kristendewit and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the forum. I am sorry to hear that your ID check hasn’t yet been approved and so I am tagging @Therese-Moderator who will be able to help and advise on this as soon as she is back online this morning and act as an interface is you are already in touch with membership services about this. All the best.

1 Like

Thank you kindly.

If it is processed quickly then I can help the owners of this house.

With thanks,
Kristen

Hi @Kristendewit @Vanessa-Admin
I will be emailing you directly from membership services, to help. Kind regards Therese

2 Likes

I’d be there in a heartbeat too!..if the Aussies would just open their borders

2 Likes