View from my window

I’m so happy for you @Amparo!

3 Likes

@Amparo Wow! Stunning views :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We’ve left CA after 6 months on the West coast and Canada. A few days on the road, and then settled in to enjoy this lovely view from our window. Taking a 10 day break, before heading to our next sit in South Carolina. Even when we aren’t sitting, these little guys follow us on our walk each day.

6 Likes

June travels have been just lovely, and after enjoying a break in the mountains of Virginia, we woke up to this beautiful view from our window….good morning Lake Erie!

5 Likes

More lovely photos @Joanne you are both looking so well. Enjoy Lake Erie! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @Samox24. Roger is out fishing on the lake with my cousin, and we have a fundraiser scavenger hunt, in a cemetery scheduled for this evening. Always an adventure!!!

2 Likes

@Joanne sounds like a great day… have fun! :smile:

1 Like

Oh no! :scream: Where is everyone? I love going through this thread, catching-up on photos but nothing since June? Come on everyone on sits, get snapping!

Where’s yours?
To my right

To my left

Punta del Este, Uruguay
Today Brazil bound.

8 Likes

@Amparo beautiful :heart::blush:

1 Like

We just arrived in Brisbane. This is the view from our balcony! :grin:

11 Likes

Garden train on our sit on the island of Jersey.

6 Likes

@Danandnan how fabulous! Have the owners given you a demonstration? :steam_locomotive::blush:

@Samox24 They even let me drive the train! Being a retired railroad engineer, it’s the first time I’ve driven a train in almost a year! :steam_locomotive:

4 Likes

@Danandnan that’s so lovely :blush:

1 Like

The sun hasn’t shone in Scotland since we bought a new garden umbrella … 1 month ago until today!! :clap: :sun_with_face::wink:

Rainy-Day-Quotes-on-The-Passing-of-Storms

7 Likes

@Angela_L lets hope the sun comes back out very soon! :sunny::crossed_fingers:t2:

Which loch is that @Angela_L? I saw you mention submarines earlier & wondered if it’s the same one as at Dunoon, where we had a lovely sit?

1 Like

Hi @Saltrams it’s Loch Long … the same one as you were on, Dunoon is on the opposite shore, we are in Cove

2 Likes

Oh lovely! We had a super time there and enjoyed submarine spotting as well as caring for this gorgeous senior puppy boy…

7 Likes