Also Dingle kinsale Cobham Malahide Dongeal
Not as plush as yours lol

2 Likes

Dingle
Little bays coves
The slow pace of life.

1 Like

We only joined up last year.
Its now am medically retired that we can choose.

1 Like

Yes! Have you sat for them too?

3 Likes

Yes! I thought I recognise that field and those alpacas! We loved feeding them (mainly Humphrey!) apple :smile: And the dogs were fab, walking them across the fields was ideal.

2 Likes

It was such a nice area, we’ve housesat there three times now. When did you housesit for them - which dogs did they have? First and second time we sat for them they had three - Hetty, Rosie and Dougie. Sadly Dougie and Rosie passed away and now they have a new puppy, Stanley, to keep Hetty busy!

2 Likes

I think it was 18mo ago, they had Dougie, Rosie and Hetty. Ah that’s sad, Rosie was my favourite! It is a lovely sit the owners are great company too, I can see why you’ve been back :hugs:

2 Likes

I had a great cat sit in De Pijp. It was also during Tulip Festival. I took a transatlantic cruise, debarked in Copenhagen, took a shuttle flight to Amsterdam. The sit was for a 10 days which was wonderful (loved this area of Amsterdam). After, I took a train to Paris, met up with my daughter and we took a Bordeaux Wine cruise before flying home to Miami.

3 Likes

Usually the one we just finished or if this one started a couple of days ago it would be our present one.
We are very fickle. It doesn’t take much for a pet to win our hearts.
Elsie

3 Likes