"Frustrations" - Helpful Suggestions

I’ve re-read your suggestion and now given it more thought. Like many good and well-intentioned suggestions that surface on the forum, what appears to be relatively simple to implement sometimes gets far more complex when details are considered, IMHO.

As a test post, I went to the thread for meetup opportunities - UK as, in some respects, it seemed like a parallel idea. That thread has been active for three months and has 47 entries. Some are repeats/updates from the same members, when they’ve added or amended sits to their calendars. As usual, some posts don’t stay on topic. Scrolling through, I didn’t have the patience to see if, hypothetically, I could meet up with someone, if I were in the UK.

Now magnify that to be applicable to ALL forum sitters (not just UK-located ones). Even if they just posted their available date(s) and preferred locations, it would likely have more entries in the same period of time. Would it become impractical? I think so.

I feel as though I have 101 ideas of how I think things could be improved by THS. Some seem like far less work than others to me, but I’m not skilled in programming. I therefore have to trust (pun intended) that the THS staff continually prioritize and produce as best they can. As a forum moderator, I perhaps have more involvement with THS staff than some members. I am 100% impressed with the dedication I’ve seen by those staff members. Now for me to sit back and patiently wait for ongoing improvements to be implemented, as no doubt they will. How do I know? Because they have for the 7+ years I’ve been a member. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like