Hi, from NE Scottish Highlands

Thank you for great feedback @Marc and welcome to our community forum, we look forward to more contributions from you …

Angela and the Team

Hi, Marc. Just read your post. I agree with most of your comments. (I bet you hear a but comimg…) but if an owner has a sloppy, messy home I would really want to see it and know in advance! It indeed is a red flag and I wouldn’t apply. If i had applied and gotten there to see it was messy and sloppy, I’d be really annoyed. (I know, i know…yes, I’m a neat freak.!)

2 Likes

Hey,

I think you may have misinterpreted my comment regarding not showing a photo of an area of your home that does not come across well. It was meant more with the idea of home owners showing a room that may be simply not come across well in photos due to reasons other than cleanliness. I see photos of closets, outdated bathrooms or even not very fashionable styling. This would be a case for a home owner to be somewhat selective of the photos they show or to put more effort into making the room(s) show better in a photo.

Thanks for the clarification!

Well I can’t believe we are finally in October, with one week to go before our holiday. It’s been a great summer, and autumn is definitely here.

I just wanted to add how useful I have found the various topics on this forum. Tips and advice, plus some interesting experiences by other sitters / homeowners. :pray:

4 Likes