Sitting for dogs of different ages

This is Floh. She’s the doggo I took care of in Germany and this is as far as she made it inside before laying down for a nap after our first walk. :joy: :rofl:

Imgur

I loved all of the creatures on this sit, and it was good that the chaise was huge as we spent most of our inside time like this, but Floh was a favorite and I still think about her years later. She’s one I’d have taken with me if I could.

Imgur

5 Likes

The dog I’d love to have taken with me is Zippy, a New Zealand Calling Dog. I just loved her and get all misty eyed when I think about her or talk about her

6 Likes

Yeah, I have a few that I just totally fell in love with. :slight_smile: She looks like a happy girl!

3 Likes

We were both happy girls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

My home neighborhood is a great one for dogs. There are several I see daily that decide they need a break in the shade, and I just LOVE watching how their humans manage that. Some pick the pups up, some try bribery (treats, sticks, cajolery), and some get on their phones and socialize/work until the dogs are ready to move on. A number of them have started walking together, perhaps hoping the social aspect will motivate the less-active dogs to continue moving :rofl:

1 Like