Airbnb link

Hi,
I’m an pet owner who also does Airbnb, can anyone advise me how to set up an Airbnb link on my listing please so prospective housesitters can see my reviews? I can’t seem to find an information on it on the site.
Thanks!!

1 Like

Hi @wisejude welcome to our community forum community, unfortunately only sitters can add their Airbnb links to their TrustedHousesitters profile, I do apologize for any confusion this has caused.

Admin Notice: Post edited to remove incorrect link …

2 Likes

That guidance is for sitters, not home-owners. I dont think adding AirB&B or LinkedIn profiles is a facility for home-owners.

2 Likes

@wisejude My apologies @Ketch is absolutely correct … only sitters can add Airbnb links to their profiles

1 Like

And how does a sitter add the link to their Airbnb profile? I asked Airbnb a couple of years ago but it wasn’t available, however I’ve seen @HelloOutThere has a link to hers. I think she’s a sitter and home owner…

1 Like

@Smiley Go into your sitter profile, click on “about you” edit section scroll to bottom and that’s where you’ll be able to add LinkedIn and Airbnb links.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll try

I should have said how do I get the Airbnb link to add to my THS profile?

I am on THS as a homeowner, and I am also a long-term Airbnb host. My Airbnb link is posted on my TrustedHouseSitter listing. That said, I don’t remember how I did that.

3 Likes

Hello @Smiley

If you need help feel free to DM me the link to add. This option is only available on sitter profiles.

You added your AirB&B profile link to the section ‘Home & location’ - it’s just there as information but it isnt a clicky link. This is a good option for you as an AirB&B host.

For home-owners who arent AirB&B hosts (eg, me), I’m not sure that including my AirB&B profile would add much relevant information but I could include it in the ‘Introduction’ if I were so minded.

3 Likes

@Smiley, did you figure this out? It was much more “hidden in plain sight” than I thought.

Go to: https://www.airbnb.com/account-settings

It’s not one of the 10 panes shown on that screen. Rather, it’s near the top/middle and just says “Go to profile.” You can command + F and just search for that. Or see pic:

Rare UI fail on Airbnb.

Thanks @geoff.hom just seen this. I’ll give it a go. I do find a lot of things hidden on Airbnb & THS. Actually, I don’t find them because they hidden! :joy::rofl: